It's a dodo juice wookie fist mitt :) thought I'd try it as I've heard good reviews and its genuine lambs wool. You gotta brush it before use!!!!

Ye born to be mild ph neutral :) wanted something different than AG stuff and I love dodo juice as it smells lush!!!

It's a dodo juice wookie fist mitt :) thought I'd try it as I've heard good reviews and its genuine lambs wool. You gotta brush it before use!!!!

Ye born to be mild ph neutral :) wanted something different than AG stuff and I love dodo juice as it smells lush!!!

That it does. :D

right used them all tonight, have to say dodo juice does smell lush, works brilliant. foaming quality on car isn't too good :( used the wookie mitt, and have to say i need a bigger bucket!!! it will literally soak up 1/3 of the bucket in one!! but its brilliant!! such a win product!! and got some looks from the neighbours using it.

also wheel woolies is a MASSIVE WIN!!! can literally get into all corners with it and get right behind with wheel without harming anything!!!

kept them in a spare bucket with about 3 inches of water to keep them moist while i used them, the big one with the long handle is a dream to use, took me about half the time to wash the wheels with these than with my other ones being careful i dont scratch the wheel.

they are now a must for me!!!

All sounds good then, I'll have to put the wheel woolies on my list of wants. :)

Is it possible the dodo juice didn't foam that well because the mitt was holding so much water?? :idea: