ha ha well toms is a fun house for everyone ;) ye let me know what weekend your going down there and we can maybe sort something out :) get a meet sorted on here maybe if were all about? but not at toms, in the area i recon

Mr Brown, on 17 Sept 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:snapback.png

im not 100% which week it is but will ask my friend. As for Toms im too scared to go to his house. Last night i had to walk into a proper rough pikey pub to deliver indian and a very very large elder extremely drunk pikey cornered me saying the price of his food took the p**s i got out of there

Why am i saying this well because i would and prob will return to that pub next time they order im not hard just wont let them scare me but Toms after all i have read on here

You're all good mate, I have a Hat Stand. :wink:

LOL thats okay then my worries are over...

ye i know :( ye mum said to me that i never go out drinking or anything anymore, or even drink at all :/ i said i'd rather spend it on my car so i can actually see what i bought!!

i also got to get enough money out for this weekends driving!! Down to Devon (Collumpton) on friday for a night to see a freind, then on my way back hopefully popping into see Tom if i got time as i got a car meet on sat evening lol busy busy weekend!!!

im the same I don't drink at all and im saving so much money! much rather spend it on things that I want!

the pattern here is obvious drinking = no driving which results in less time spent in your M's :?:

it is mate!! on saturday night, i stayed in had tea and everything watched Iron man 3 with the parents, asked if i was drinking or not, turned it down as i didn't know what i was doing.

well film finished at about 11 ish, i thought well im bored and went out for a blast in the car, was a cold night and she loved it!!

i will go out on the lash every other month maybe... next time i know im drinking a fair amount is on the first weekend of November where im off to see GLC in Manchester with my mate who's at uni up there :)

• Like 1