I have just read through your whole thread again. Just wanted to see how much your Deck changed in nearly 3 years!  :lol:

Is that a Edge component speaker I can see? Also comes with tweeters? If so, I have the exact same speakers. Do they sound any good to you? 

null_zps16b38283.jpg?t=1384729863

yes mate thats the ones, well there ok i suppose, they have done the job so far and they were only what i could afford at the time. im just going to keep using them till they break as i have bigger plans for the wagon first :)

Cool! Thought I ask because I changed the door speakers 3 times now and I haven't been happy with the sound since I upgraded them from the Civic standard speakers. So I'm beginning to wonder if its the headunit 

You get what you pay for I guess. Edge are only cheapies from Halfrauds... I got another set of speakers anyway so I will give them a try first. I even connect them up to my external JBL amp and they still didn't sound that great...

If I come across a nice set at the right price, I will recommend them to you  :lol:

so as christmas has come and gone i had a few bits towards the car :)

i had some Tounge air fresheners, a Satnav from the parents :)

and my lovely girlfriend got me a small Domokun so i can have a little something from her in the car :)

also she just ticked over 109000 :/

89C2AAAC-CD24-450C-975E-3D16885F60E9_zps3BF6AD05-4F64-458C-B773-A71DC732182F_zpsB88387FD-CA88-4CCD-AA8D-62A019F58917_zps

so as christmas has come and gone i had a few bits towards the car :)

i had some Tounge air fresheners, a Satnav from the parents :)

and my lovely girlfriend got me a small Domokun so i can have a little something from her in the car :)

also she just ticked over 109000 :/

89C2AAAC-CD24-450C-975E-3D16885F60E9_zps3BF6AD05-4F64-458C-B773-A71DC732182F_zpsB88387FD-CA88-4CCD-AA8D-62A019F58917_zps