ye i know but all of its coming in at about 3K :/ lots of money and I haven't even touched the paintwork with that money!! beonnet needs respraying and wing mirrors and rear bumper

My America road trip has the same budget as your shopping list without paintwork! :lol:

If you want it then go for it, then do the paint last and you'll have a spanking result! 8-)

ye i know but all of its coming in at about 3K :/ lots of money and I haven't even touched the paintwork with that money!! beonnet needs respraying and wing mirrors and rear bumper

Wow, that is going to be special then. Do it while you can I say. :)

• Like 1

Do it! 

Do it!

Do it!

(but if it was my own money, i'd chuck it into the house fund!) :wink:

I already have a house fund :)

ye paintwork will be last, ish as I have plans and the paintwork might need doing along the way :/

some of the parts are having to come from USA but ah well I need to get on and get them ordered :)

it depends where he's going :/ im hoping to have most of the stuff done in about 2 months, then the rest done before japfest would be prime but looking at time and everything I don't know if i'll get it all done :/

Just send krzys on a pick up mission when he goes on his road trip!!

I've been Alex's courier b1tch once already! :lol: 

it depends where he's going :/ im hoping to have most of the stuff done in about 2 months, then the rest done before japfest would be prime but looking at time and everything I don't know if i'll get it all done :/

Going from Miami - Vegas! Though I can see me getting the stuff onto a plane being an issue :lol: