My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

My cousin has been using the eBay ones he got for 5.39 for almost 3 months now and I haven't heard him complain once about them infact he recommended me to buy them because of better performance than standard. I guess it's trial and error if they work it's a win win if they fail bin them and get Bosch

I only paid just over £23.00 for the set of three bosch aero's on ebay. As they are universal you do not need to buy the listing for your car just the correct length i purchased MKV civic ones and they went straight on

Nick's ebsy special areo ones fell off on sunday! :[

what just came clean off? :o:lol:

Several times actually, the clip doesn't close tightly and pops open as soon as you use them, the wiper then slowly slides down the arm and eventually drops off and gets trapped by the arm scraping across the screen. 

I've had eBay specials on for about 3 months and so far so good, for the sake of a fiver for 2 if they last even 6 months of be happy.

Although ive had one that snapped on the very first swipe of the screen, top quality they were lol

• Like 1

Finally got the the end of your thread! Like it more than when i first saw it back in July!  :smile:

Was happy to see I was't the only person who had a problem with rear seats when changing them with the different sized clips!

After i saw your car with the headlight tint I knew they'd look good on a M style civic, and seeing yours with the lights on back in September makes me want to do it even more, but would feel I'm copying you on that. (also I feel i'd make a dog's dinner of doing it myself lol) 

Can't wait to see what you do with it next!  8-)