My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

I hope they fix it right too 

well it's gonna want a new bonnet and windscreen, then the roof is gonna want pushing out, filling and then painting, and because its them footing the bill, they will be doing it on the cheap... i do hope i'm wrong about the latter..

im not sure they would have anything to give me, but since I only work part time and go to work with my dad and its school holidays so I have a break from training im fine without a car for a while.

Thats $h!t mate, the MOT is meant to make sure your car is road safe and road legal yet they send you away and have that happen!! Tester should recieve heavy disciplinary imo!!

Glad you or no one else was hurt, could've been alot worse! Make sure you check those repairs and get them to re-imburse you on the new bonnet sticker you will now need lol!

• Like 1

As has been said bud, glad no one was hurt and your ok.

What a bunch of fricking wallies. I'd be considering changing garages if I'm honest! If they can't remember to close your bonnet correctly, what else could they have missed !???

• Like 2