Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Boss Hat Man is getting too excited and is now worried what he has become :lol:

And what with his 1000+ post count, I think he knows it too :lol:

So it begins...... [smash.gif]WACK11111:mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Highly Recommended

DSC_0824_zps7d95196e.jpg

My front seats (particually the drivers side) looked very worn and dirty the previous owner must have been just filth the sides of the drivers seat were shiny with filth and appeared to have worn out the material same with

drivers side door card it looked like the material had worn through and the plastic was exposed. So i cleaned them anyway to make them look better and did not fancy a full wet vac clean so i bought this stuff and was

astonished with the results

I have taken some pics to show you but its getting dark and moody outside so not very good lighting but will snap away tomorrow daytime so you can see the results.

It looks like i have stepped back in time to 1998 and gone to honda and bought a new set of seats and door cards

Spotless

DSC_0822_zps6ebb0cc0.jpg

Passenger Door Card Just been hoovered so clean i need to brush pile back to smarten up

DSC_0821_zps0916aa70.jpg

Once Offensive now spotless

DSC_0820_zps7c32fa9e.jpg

Clean Interior That Makes Mr Brown A Very Happy Boy

DSC_0819_zps69b1dfc6.jpg

As i say pics do it no justice it just looks so new in the flesh hopefully tomorrows photos will show that a little more

Thanks it took a lot of scrubbing i used a plastic washing up brush. I a long time ago not to use something you hold in your hand but something with a handle instead as you just wear out the back of your fingers

Nice one, looking very clean in there, loving the new sig by the way. :D

Was about time a couple of people including Knight have told me off for having a sig that did not look like my car :lol::lol::lol: