Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Didnt mention before but that grill badge does look pretty tidy mate!

Would love to have a similar one for my grill, might have to make a mk2 civic5 grill badge lol!!

Excellent plan mate go for it...

Looking tidy Mr B! The cree sidelight bulbs are amazing eh!? Got them in Ruby, Dawns deck and also Lexy! Wouldn't go past them, so much better then oem bulbs!

Thanks Guv i shall be indeed only be using these bulbs from now on

Nice touch dude! 8-)

Red rug of awesome making another appearance, thought it was going? :lol:

LOL old photo the rug still lives but will be put to sleep in prob two or three weeks time when we get going on decorating the front room

Didnt mention before but that grill badge does look pretty tidy mate!Would love to have a similar one for my grill, might have to make a mk2 civic5 grill badge lol!!

Think he should just go into mass production of them and sell them to members lol
  • Like 1

I'm falling behind again...  :roll: haha. The lighting side of it is looking sweet Mr.B, I will probably get some led bulbs the rears now :grin:  I recently got a 16x led panel for the interior light (a bit like yours) looks crystal white inside haha. It's a tad too bright for my liking but I will soon get use to it...

I'm falling behind again...  :roll: haha. The lighting side of it is looking sweet Mr.B, I will probably get some led bulbs the rears now :grin:  I recently got a 16x led panel for the interior light (a bit like yours) looks crystal white inside haha. It's a tad too bright for my liking but I will soon get use to it...

LOL yes it is bright at first but it only took a coule of days and it seems normal now. Infact i am dissapointed now every time i open the door on our MB6 now as she only has normal light (that will change soon)

Think he should just go into mass production of them and sell them to members lol

Nice plan but they are so easy to mock up yourself :wink:  :wink:

I went to work in her last night first time i drove her since getting back from lincoln tuesday evening, three days away from her driving our MB6....

Well everybody is totally wrong LOL i started her up and pulled off got to the top of my road and smiled from then till i got home from work. I really enjoyed every moment driving her as i love this car to bits . So as i stated i shall be using her almost as much as i used to and when i want to do some fast driving i will take the other car out so best of voth worlds now. :smile:  :smile: :smile: