Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Glad you sorted that so quickly Mr. B and it's good news your locks are getting changed tonight. Keep an eye though if you see someone trying to get access to your house with your old key you might have the chance to catch the scum responsible for this

• Like 1

Glad you got it sorted so promptly! People just dont think of the hassle they cause when in their eyes its a 10 minute free light... For the person on the recieving end it causes so much grief!!

If you catch the lad trying to get into your house with keys... Obviously he'll be out of luck... You should follow him and return the favour!!

• Like 1

LOL you spotted the mugen man dryer.. I bought my mrs a nice new flash one as one of her many birthday presents the other week and claimed the old one for myself for sucg things like removing stickers so it was a good plan it turned out sooner than i thought LOL

So easier than replying to so many of you...Cheers guys all of you who have commented on this much appreciated

Thats it i have done nice now so its back to normal, in fact i feel queezy after typing that LOL

• Like 1

The Lock Guy Has Been

He fitted new lock in front door and patio door (both plastic double glazed) so both all five levered up again LOL and he has suppied serious locks with some chunky strong old keys as well and spent fifteen mins filing tapping at the frame to make the front door shut nicer it did stick a bit and did the same with the patio door so im well chuffed all that for £110.00 BONUS!!!!!