The story of my MA8!

kalopooo

• 1 month later...

Project continues unabated ..... I just do not have time because I started working :)! This will help to progress faster .... :)I bought my steering rack but not leaking! At present, replace all (Outer Tie Rod Ends, Front Inner Tie Rod Ends, Steering Gear Bellows Kit). Painting is still quite a bit and have some photos!As of January I hope all is well and there are no surprises, I'll buy that dream suspension. Coilovers, suppose a BC Rancing but has yet to choose .... :) And much more ..

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
Small update! Rack finished and looks like new (for me). New out and in tie rod, new bellows, new paint. 

I did everything myself ..... And I'm happy with what I did! :) That is the difference! 

Before: 1yxw.jpg

After:  m0i3.jpg

3f34.jpg

eic4.jpg

• Like 1

News! Install new rack (PSF-S fluid) + front bar! New motor mount (left and right) .... New Boot for the right axle (outside)! + Grease. 

Difference there and feels! I hope after I put back to become even better and with the suspension happen as I want.

Before:

oysy.jpg

i0oy.jpgr3qj.jpg

After:

flza.jpgy4eg.jpg

62m8.jpg

Unfortunately, not put back because they did not want to drilling (control arm) when on the car, want to be removed and to drill properly. 

Which might be next week, then comes the suspension ...... :)
  • Like 2