The story of my MA8!

kalopooo

Here's what I got .... Honda parts come! And hopefully soon I put front and rear bars.

znm0.jpg

83ex.jpg

s7c4.jpg

In the picture we have:
4x 94109-14000 WASHER DRAIN PLUG (14MM)
1x 52303-SH3-020 LINK STABILIZER
1x 52314-SH3-000 BUSH STABILIZER LINKAGE
2x 52316-SA5-000 BUSH STABILIZER END
4x 52725-SR0-003 RUBBER SHOCK ABSORBER MOUNT (SHOWA)
4x 51631-SH0-003 RUBBER SHOCK ABSORBER MOUNTING (YUSA)
1x 15400-PR3-004 FILTER OIL (TOYO ROKI)

For now, bushings for bars will be those of the pictures (in good condition are). In the later period will be replaced with polyurethane, but for now the original ..... :)

Like I said above, a little here, a little from there, now wait Castrol 5W40, these days I will try equipped with 2al.png

(not original, but I hope to do the job, at least for short) because the budget is gone long ago. As the cabin and air filter! :)

And of course! Today mounted bulbs, mini projectors (makes me happy), crystal indicator lights swapped 36 LEDs plate with 9 LEDs on the front and 6 LEDs in the trunk ..... :) Let there be light: D: D Photos: Tomorrow bright .....

Coming ..... I do not know! Whatever I have the opportunity of the moment ...... However, the list is long.

How did I miss this project! Stunning little MA mate, and glad you decided to get her repaired after the crash. Really top work there! Some stunning mods you've done too, starting to see a lot more sweet pre-Facelift civic m's here now. Keep up the good work!

PS: Lovin the number plate lol :smile:

Thank you! I returned it because I love my car (much)!

Photos ..... Sorry for the dirty car! :)
In the cabin!

6if5.jpg
53fv.jpg

btxi.jpg

Crystal turn signal!

fxl2.jpg

srmr.jpg

Small projectors

v5u9.jpg

hcc2.jpg

And bulbs (turn signal) in the headlights!

y7fo.jpg

ull6.jpg

Nice one, looks fresher now. :smile:

To change the title you just need to edit your first post using the full editing mode.

I did it the same way, but the last post.
And should the first. Thanks anyway! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Maybe I'm addicted to film, parts! Here are the latest parts that gat. Still to come oil and gaskets, which I need , to replace my 'throttle body' with broken TPS, which I'm not sure: D ..... But, I found one with a working TPS (assured me that it works) and I hope the problem of interruption to stop ...... However, I bought it only for  .... + IACV together for 10 Euros.  And of course bolts with Allen head!

Here are the pictures!

Painted black (for more horses)!

mfd6.jpg

fl78.jpg

adn7.jpg

fskb.jpg

ydje.jpg

These are the others parts I bought a while ago .....

Front Outer Tie Rods End! Front Sway Bar Endlinks (I hope to spend a few kilometers). Air and cabin filters!

g823.jpg

r536.jpg

muc0.jpg

Everything will be arranged after the oil came. Including bars! At this point will come and oil change, so will combine them .... :) :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Came a little "Honda" parts .....

dlcp.jpg

ffvt.jpg

Also today I changed, throttle body and the car stopped interrupting (hopefully been TPS sensor). These days I travel and see whether the problem is resolved or will appear ...... Here are some pictures:

Before!

e4o3.jpg

2qh5.jpg

After!

wble.jpg

45ow.jpg

mj8t.jpg

x3u0.jpg

Sorry, the engine is not very clean ...... : D