kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

I don't know what to do. Painter is gonna discuss options with me when hes seen it, I've got a budget to stick to aswell. So hopefully he can stick to it

Well for what I've spent I could have bought a mint ep3. Which was tempting but I fancied a project. And it means I've got my beloved b18 in. Engines always been good to me so happy to keep it!

Well for what I've spent I could have bought a mint ep3. Which was tempting but I fancied a project. And it means I've got my beloved b18 in. Engines always been good to me so happy to keep it!

Given the choice I'd have done the same mate! [smitten.gif]

made a sound check video, i will put it up but to be honest it doesnt sound a think like the real deal. too loud for my phone i think, makes it sound like its had pineapple chilli cheese burger and s**t itself!

made a sound check video, i will put it up but to be honest it doesnt sound a think like the real deal. too loud for my phone i think, makes it sound like its had pineapple chilli cheese burger and s**t itself!

Video not working mate, I will have to use my imagination ^^^^^^^Oh dear. sick-smileys-1050.gif]