kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Now that would be awesome. Read a few rwd projects on civiclife. Some serious work goes Into that. Hats off to anyone who completes a conversion like that especially the guys that are doing it on the driveway at home. Wtf!

Must admit lottery win dream of mine is a rwd mb6 with some silly power to take on the germans

Hahaha no joke but I got pretty much the same lotto dream! if I ever did win I'd have a massive garage next to my massive house and just build jap cars with silly amounts of rwd power! Lol!

Yea hats off to anyone who does it on there driveway! So much work involved in it!

Thanks dude. Nice to get positive feedback.

I'm on a downer about the car at the minute. Miss my vti. I just want this finished now so I can drive it more regular and have a Bonding session if ya gets me.

will defo be at japfest2, may do a few laps!

I know what you mean about the "bonding" dude! I haven't really bonded with a car in the last couple of years! Could explain why I keep changing so often! [smash.gif]

Yes its defo what's needed. The way you bang on about your old ek. I think that's what you need! Another ek. Maybe then you'll be happy.

I keep toying with idea of selling the eg already, but im sure that will pass when I'm driving round in it.

Seriously peed off. Got a call today saying there's been an accident. A van that was delivering to one of the units has back out without looking and ploughed into my civic.

smashed headlight, bumpers a rightoff, Bonnets crumpled, os wing folded up.

Guys gonna sort it mind. Lucky I have a spare of lights just means I need to strip one asap and paint innards black.

nightmare