kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Looks sweet jake very nice :):):). Yer I am on a 70mm tb so you diff gone big lol lol. It's all about the the flow not the size lol . Looking good and bet she sound good to jake I well get to see her :):)

8-) Love the wheels suits the car well,been thing of these for the Deck as much lighter 

thanks for prompting me to get the seats delivered,£50 for the effort and got some spares as well £100 all in.

Door cards in leather

Real vtis mats !!

And the seats i have been looking for for 4 years WACK11111

your car looks the biz jake.

Thanks again :-D

@philgor

Cheers mate l. Well thanks to you for hooking me up. I think the deck probably swallows them up a bit With its girth!!!

Eg pulls em off a bit better. Just sorting out some graphics for the center caps.

• Like 1

@philgor

Cheers mate l. Well thanks to you for hooking me up. I think the deck probably swallows them up a bit With its girth!!!

Eg pulls em off a bit better. Just sorting out some graphics for the center caps.

yeah they did look a bit small on the deck, glad they have gone to a good home.

• Like 1

Got me temp boot on now, not a huge fan of it but least it's tidy while I work on the other.. refurb commences on the original. It's actually pretty rusty which was justvstarting to show under the paint. which is a shame. Obviously that wont do!!!! Gonna take some work but I will get it rust free and able to last another 20 years without coming back.20140804_074920.jpg20140804_074926.jpg

Right so started sorting the other tailgate. It's solid inside just bubbling up out side.. Please look away if squeamish.. I hate rust. Once I started hacking away at it. It's on the seams. One area above plate.

Two below and in the plate light area.

Shame it's the only rust on the car full stop so can't let it bring her down. Good few hours of gouging sanding dremeling and filling with some more sanding. I'm happy. And the rust is gone! Ground out and treated and patched up. The inside will now get sealed aswell incase any moisture were to get in.

20140805_220145_1.jpg20140805_220136.jpg20140805_220107.jpg

To...20140806_220134.jpg20140806_220204.jpg20140806_220142.jpg

• Like 1