kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Cheers chaps. Yeah grant will have to have a go. I noseyed about other cars on Sunday and noticed a starlet with washers over that sleeve so may need to do the same? Who knows I'll have a play.

Minor updates. Painted my boot to match my wheels. Liking the look but feel I need to make car a bit more aggressive looking so planning some cosmetic upgrades soon. Mechanically it wants for nothing so may aswell.20150819_161903.jpg20150819_161825.jpg

Driving to japfest2 my mate pointed out one if my rear lights was dimmer than the rest. Really upset me haha.its the only one that isn't a double filament bulb. So bought 4 new ones all same make 3x 5/21w and 1x 5w. tempFileForShare_2015-08-19-20-45-32.jpg

Still dull. Ffs. Gonna have to change holder for double filament and just use 5w.

Annnnnnd I fitted my new steering wheel. I love it. OEM+ ftw! And can pop middle out when I want that track look. Oh yeah.

20150819_212714.jpg

• Like 1

Steering wheel looks epic! 

I had the same problem when I did the JDM mod with the VTi-S, it was because I had taken out nearly all the reflective bit when drilling out the blanking bit of plastic, doh! Second tail light and only drilled out what was needed instead of going mental, all good! 

• Like 1