kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Drove the car today for a good journey and no way can I live with it. Seriously ridiculous. Never expected them to be this bad. So tonight the side mounts have come off. And I've left the rear in place. Have to say. Nice happy medium. Still vibrates a fair bit. Mostly slowing down 2k rpm ish.

But engine is much more stable than all OEM mounts. So yeah I'm happy. I think.

@drbroon Ermmm torque mounts and the rear mount were new when i put engine in. So not very old. From tegiwa though so probably crap.

I'm happy with the compromise now anyway. I can live with some vibration just not so much that I can't even hear my 100db exhaust.

@Chandler pics are further uo the page. Mounts were 125 quid. As for grade.. Don't know the specifics but there flipping hard. So I'm just using the rear mount on the subframe now

Haha I drove to Devon and back on Friday, the drive down was fine but coming back was horrible, was driving a little quicker but still steady and the drone from the exhaust because of the mounts drove me mad! Bring on the sound deadening!