yeah, it's getting there, the new exhaust is very nice,  nice and quiet at low rev's but when on song, well it's very nice. just what i wanted. everything is here now as said earlier, and wow these disk's are awesome. can't wait to get them on.

and yes there are no photo's as the phone is knackered...

got permission to stay in the workshop sat afternoon, picked up engine oil, but was struggling to find gearbox oil though, i know it's mtf i'm after, but all i'm finding it mtf/ 75/80 is this any good, also ordered 2 bottom ball joint's as i heard one of mine squeak.

• Like 1

even andrew page's were struggling to find the correct oil, and the lad serving me was a honda nut as well, we even tried looking for a DC2 gearbox oil...

Just go to honda and get the good stuff!!

don't really want to go back if i have too...,

done a bit of digging.

the gearbox require's honda MTF, which is Honda MTF-7289. on further digging, on entering this number in google, this came up http://www.mgfcar.de/gearbox/refill.html, and landrover MTF94 meet the honda spec, and anything that meet's the landrover spec, will meet honda spec

so gonna get some landrover mtf sorted

also found as you know you can use 10/40 engine oil, and also 75/80 gear oil...

Landrover MTF has had a few mentions on here before as a tried and tested gearbox oil! :)

Yes. But honda! :wink:

But not Phil's local dealer, they suck!