Just had the tracking done, it was a mile out no wonder It was twitchy at motorway speeds, they also regassed the aircon aswell.

also booked in for its cambelt at the local Honda dealer on the 25th, £210 all in.

Bargin

Sure it was last year they were advertising cambelt change for 250 on any honda except S2K and NSX which i thought was really good^^even better

I went to Honda first expecting a 350 quote, but that was the first price they gave me so well happy.

On another note 560miles driven today. From town driving to high speed motorway and everything between, and also 12% incline and decline that was tackled ad well. And not a murmer from her,

just one issue, some of the osf inner wing liner is still in Scotland....

• Like 3

Exactly what mine are doing!!

Did you just squeeze the piston in a vice to release it??

I pull em out clean them up sand them lightly. Then loads of grease in the hole push the slider in and All the grease should make them springy if ya do it right.

I found one couple of weeks back. Never good hey. Think your a tad younger than me as well kryzs.

I blame women and cars (on their bad days!) :lol:

My older brother (who I think is exactly the same age to the day as yourself) has two-tone as his grey has met around the back but all at ear level :lol: