Looking awesome dude. B)

I think you might be right on being the first deck with them. It does look like she could go a wee bit lower on the front, what are you using?

she's clean from a distance but up close she needs a full respray..... and that isn't on the card's for a long time...

Might not have settled back down, looks better in the last few pictures! Love that last photo!

Suspension is mg zs 180 and it always has been lower at the rear, may be down to the weight I've had in it.

The calipers are fine, all 4 sliders had seized on the carriers so only the inner pad were being used, so used the opportunity of having the work van there with a vice to free them off

Suspension is mg zs 180 and it always has been lower at the rear, may be down to the weight I've had in it.

The calipers are fine, all 4 sliders had seized on the carriers so only the inner pad were being used, so used the opportunity of having the work van there with a vice to free them off

Nice, top work mate :-)