FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

:shock::shock::shock: how fast were you going....... thats some impact

35 in a 40. just left a roundabout n was picking up speed. got to aprox 35 then had to slam on. was more than a safe distance back but I just skidded and didnt seem to slow. plus the back end of a rangerover is bloody solid

removed the induction from the car today. the bonnet was stopped against it. induction has a deepish scratch (not pierced all way threw though) n the tubing was not bent. where it goes through the chassis arm the arm was crumpled up the induction tube. however the induction kit is not dinted or bent at all. so the chassis arm n bonnet where smashed up until the induction. either its a coincidence or the inductions long arm has acted kinda like a roll bar n stopped the damage going closer to us in the car. makes me wonder......

That's really strange but then, those metal induction pipes are quite strong. My mate had one on his Beemer. He completely smashed the whole front end in but the induction pipe survived :lol: Suppose its still too early knowing what to do with her? :cry: Have you tried starting it?

belive it or not this is the rangerovers damage that I hit the back of that wrote off my civic. ....

like I said, just the reflector on bumper...

oh the bloke isnt claiming which I supose is some great news on my behalf. just a shame what happened to my civic

20130308_091619_zps8624554d.jpg

20130308_091641_zps671d85aa.jpg

and to save scrolling up.... my civic....

20130225_084722_zpse7dc4e8c.jpg