FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

good call. iv got some spair threadlock :)

the saxo I will be selling. got small bits of work to do on it and get it motd then its going straight for sale. just gotta bleed brakes, put cat converter on it etc etc and get it mot prep. been put off doing it though with the weather lately. I really want to track it though but missus having none of it :( I do miss driving it as it sounds awsome and really pulls and handles well. but even though the kids preffer it over the civic (for now) lol its too much of a squeeze for us now. civic is way more suitable. will be sad to see it go though. specially with all the hard work I put into it

I know how you feel when selling your pride and enjoy.. The worst part is seeing the new owner driving it away :cry: I had a Vauxhall Nova GTE as a project car before I had my Civic (and before I passed my test) but I knew the Nova wouldn't suit my needs and it cost a bomb on insurance. I didn't class the Nova as my 1st car as I never got on the road with it..

it wasnt to bad when I swapped my punto for the saxo as I drove a new car straight away. but if I sold that I would have been gutted to see it go. even though iv owned 5cars iv never actually sold one :s lol. do miss my punto mind. was real nice until sum jelous c**t shot the boot snd sum p**s heads booted my bonnet and wing :(

• 2 weeks later...

sorry tell a lie. im trying to find out why my windows dont work, had drivers door card off and took out the window power unit, opened it up but looks fine :s so more hunting to why they where tempermental and now been dead for 3weeks or so

no that will be next step. i just thought id get the power unit out and check the insides of it as iv read they are common to go, but theres no burns or loose conections in it. so il just check the wiring next and where its loosing power. people on civic5 facebook page rekon its the wire from door to wing