FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

wasnt the 16v sporting a 6 speed gearbox too?

Yeah it was a good box too! Then i moved to the VTi and for a long time i kept trying to put it into 6th lol

lol. I know in the saxo (car after punto) I kept trying to pull gear knob up to select reverse lol

wooohoooooo i have an update for my car :D

bought some spark plugs lol......

gonna fit them in a min, replace the window power motor and see if i can find out why they playing up. top up a bit of oil then if iv got time get the spoiler on. but il probs only get the sparks done...... we will see :)

spark plugs lol.

even that was a mission itself, i couldnt get one of the plugs out as there was a rubber ring around the base of it and i couldnt get my socket round it. so changed the other 3 and went back to that plug and took me a while but managed to dig it out. looked like the rubber ring from inside a spark plug socket and looked like that plug hasn't been touched for ages as it was grubby. all the plugs looked quite grubby but that one was worse. i also took a look at the dizzy cap and all 4 pins in there had white corrosion on them about a mm or 2 thick :S so scraped that off but im guessing it needs replacing.

as for windows i put the power motor back in and checked the wiring between the door and wing and all looked fine, was some grease though but im guessing someones put that there to protect connections from corrosion.. so im guessing the resisters in the power motor have blown so il have to replace that with a new one or 2nd hand we will see.

didnt get the wing done as i had a footy game at half 5. only just got back now n its dark so rest will have to wait. least i got to spend an hour n half on the car though....

old vs new plug

20130217_154500_zps0fd571e4.jpg

all the grease

20130217_162726_zpscd7d62a0.jpg