FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

people on civic5 facebook page rekon its the wire from door to wing

Try to clean the connector which is coming from wing to door, it's not the most reliable connector type there is. At the door side of the wire coming from the wing, there is locking pins in top and bottom of that plastic thing, find those, squeeze and try to open the connector and clean it, put new protective grease and put it back well. Might help. I had problems with mirror movements and problems solved by cleaning that connector to door.

Edit: Image of the connector, a bit modified to get new speaker cables in, but that was just empty space there.

connector.jpg

cheers mate n yeah was a cracking little car. and yeah a mk2b rear bumper well spotted ;) and sporting side skirts. was only a 1.2 8v but was nippy. none interference engine too so if timing slipped u dont f**k everything else up :) do miss it though. got it just how I wanted. can u guess the alloys?????

cheers mate n yeah was a cracking little car. and yeah a mk2b rear bumper well spotted ;) and sporting side skirts. was only a 1.2 8v but was nippy. none interference engine too so if timing slipped u dont f**k everything else up :) do miss it though. got it just how I wanted. can u guess the alloys?????

Love the Sporting Skirts, they are such a nice shape. I wish the 1.2 16v was as my belt snapped and i have to replace all but 2 valves! They are Fiat Marea wheels, i have had a few fiats lol

They are Fiat Marea wheels, i have had a few fiats lol

spot on :)