FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

I'd say it's ps fluid mate as it looks like the ps bottle has been relocated.

As Tom said before you commit to a dc2 try an mb6 or mc2, cheaper to insure and easier to live with specially with nippers to lug around. :D

took the focus off my boss today :) feel bloody quick. well compaired to the civic lol. sad to see the civic at the yard in the state its in but yeah as mentioned il have a few bits for sale (spoiler, interior pannels etc) and the engine if it isnt oil thats was lost. got a couple more pics, will put em on now

Be careful with your wording, only 18 posts to go and then you can sell stuff.

yeah tried to be careful with wording due to rules :) n yeah well now iv seen a teg front end fits an mb that may be my better option. looks good to that. n yeah thought maybe power steering fluid but my 1st reaction was great looks like oil. not even tried opening the bonnet yet though. hopefully the induction I can modify to fit the focus somehow as thats untouched :)

we will see anyways...

i havnt even got one yet and you all throwing ideas at me haha :) will get some pics of the focus tomorrow and give me ideas on that lol. its same colour as my old punto so thinking adding black parts to it like i did that.

feels nice to drive, no wooden trim anddddddd IT HAS CUP HOLDERS!!!!!!!! not had a car since the punto that had cup holders, well the saxo did but they where on the inside of glovebox lid, put a cup on there, soon as you accelerate you make the passenger look like they have weed themselves haha, they where rubbish

thought id post a pic of the focus. had a good drive of it today and i must say im over the moon with it. pulls real well, nice and quiet (until i get induction and exhaust :)), good space etc. only fault is theres some lacquer peel on the bonnet but lucky i will be able to sort that at work :)

its dirty on the pics but gave it a good clean today, quick bucket and sponge wash, engine bay clean, interior valet and its come up real well, was too dark to get some pics of my cleaning work by time id finished lol, spent a good 3 hours on it anyways.

20130227_082914_zps8e1f1be9.jpg

20130227_082924_zpsbcee5aa9.jpg

20130227_172157_zpsd204a07e.jpg

as i said pics dont do justice as its real grubby. il get some clean pics tomorrow :)

plans i want to concentrate on 1st are on engine bay (induction, silicone hoses, painted cam cover and some stainless cam cover bolts, etc etc). body wise im thinking black bits like my old punto, or maybe gun metal grey for alloys.

not sure yet.

oh price of the focus........

£400 again off my boss :) not bad i dont think, just a shame about the lacquer peel but will sort it out :)