FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

gun metal it is then :)

birthday target is tomorrow. been at work but not been at the yard, been at the bosses house working on stuff there, tomorrow same again, gotta drag a subaru shell from behind his shed :S and i think its going to the yard (fingers crossed) get some bloody work done on my spoiler then. really am twitching to get that on now.

Done a few bits today. Wet sanded and lacquered the spoiler. Got the chrome trim off the reg plate recess and primed and painted. Wired up my amp so i can plug my sub in. Took the rear wiper off and popped in a gromit. Exhaust fell off again Saturday so got the pipe off and got em welded and put back on so now I know thats solid. Spoler ermmmmm not fitted....still lmao. Wet sanded it and few coats of lacquer like I said but the garage at the yard was that cold today it wasnt drying too well and its getting dark now. The chrome trim is painted and still wet also so havnt put that back on yet. Got my reg plate and the recess on tho so I dont get pulled. Not a bad day today, few things done so happy with that. De-wipered looks good though :)