FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

Well something I've not thought about although it's usually the first thing I do on a car and that's the stereo. Just ordered a fascia so I can fit my pioneer from my old focus

I've just had a full build done in the Type R :D

• Like 1

that wedding photo is priceless. love it dude!! congratulations to you both! applause.gif1

Haha cheers buddy :)

Something I would have done in other cars but for some reason I'm not fussed about a huge ice build on the st. Think I'm turned more to power mods and the odd visual at the mo. Don't listen to music as much anymore when driving as I just love hearing the 5pot and turbo noise lol. Ice maybe something I might touch up on in the future though.

DVD player is in. Fascia actually looks better than I thought. I was going to spray it gloss black to blend in more but I was too impatient and fitted it last night but it suits quite well in its matt plastic finish.

Now I know this is a Honda group but I know you are all a friendly bunch so after a bit of advise please.

Just browsing random stuff threw the internet and came across a few things about turbo whistle.

Now I remember that when I had my actuator fitted I got a loud whistle from the turbo. Due to more psi I thought it must be normal. Now a couple of weeks back a mate took a video of me overtaking him and you can hear the whistle very loud. Now reading a few things I'm just wondering if my whistle is normal. Or is there a possible boost leak? There's no loss of power or any symptoms. Just noise.

https://youtu.be/UzhZlXHJQyg

Opinions?

Bonnet catch failed on me today :(

So instead of messing about and it braking again in a couple of months I'm doing the fiesta bonnet catch conversion.

Was contemplating aero catches but want to keep the clean look. So fiesta catch it is...