FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

Oh yeah I didn't mention this. But before the bonnet latch decided to give in. The splitter took a hit. Going over the bypass on way to work doing about 60mph I seen something on my side of the road at the very last minute as it was foggy. I couldn't avoid it by going on the opposite side of road to go round it as there was a wagon coming. So had to close my eyes and hit it :(

Didn't know what it was but yeah splitter took a bit of a beating. I can sort it though. On way home back over the bypass I almost hit it again as it had been flinged onto the other side. Either when I hit it or someone else has. Anyways on the way home I seen what it was and it was a huge rat.

IMAG1260_zps3dryfhdf.jpg

IMAG1262_zps6xd8pykp.jpg

Like I said nothing major. Nothing a bit of a sand and paint won't sort.

But car is depressing at the min. With the manifold gasket rattling. Splitter taken a hit. And the bonnet stuck shut. Nice time of year to be fixing things like this too eh.

• 2 weeks later...

Oki doki. So nooooooo update whatsoever on the splitter or bonnet lock.

However, big news on FroSTy's behalf.

She is booked in for the hybrid turbo next Monday!!!!! I'm going to be lost without her for a week but at least I have my full work shift during that time which means I don't need to use a car so all good. So what is she in for....

Block mod to start with including new waterpump. Fitting of my hybrid turbo and manifold. Rs ecu cloning and wiring up of RS sensors. 650cc injectors. RS Revo stage 4 software. So can't wait to pick her up the following week.

Also I'm getting a go pro tomorrow I think so expect a couple of videos before, and after lol

She already is :) haha.

But yeah will be more so. I'm used to the power she is now so going to feel like a new car again. Can't wait to pick it up.

Just worried today as they are taking the head off to do the block mod. Hopefully no cracked liners. Not had any symptoms but someone I know who went for block mod recently had no symptoms but found a crack. So fingers crossed mines all good...

Nice! It'll be a beast when you get her back! 

Yeah that would worry me too! 

So when's this one seeing the track! I managed to do a Focus RS in the wet at Donington yesterday :lol:

Hmmmmm not sure yet. She will be on track one day. No plans as of yet though. Mine will already do an rs lol. Think mine needs some more handling mods before I'm confident enough to take on track. Needs polibushing and upgraded torque mount yet before I even bother I think.