FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

I like the effect of the translucent bonnet! 

That's the one getting the most comments and likes on Facebook. Looks good doesn't it. I've done it before on Facebook but because the pics I've merged together have been at different angles it's always looked odd. With this he mounted the camera on a tripod took a pic with bonnet open and one with it closed so the angle never changed. Works great doesn't it

Parts have arrived

IMAG1433_zps2s9ym1yw.jpg

And size of that filter haha

IMAG1442_zpswnuytkzf.jpg

IMAG1444_zpskdfetaga.jpg

Compaired to the pipercross. Didn't realise how badly that needed changing. It's not that bad Thu but it's moulded it's own shape which can't be any good lol

IMAG1447_zpsi91iv91c.jpg

I put it in about an hour ago but night pics look rubbish so when I fit the quick shift and torque mount tomorrow I'll get more pics :)

• Like 2

Quick shift fitted

IMAG1455_zpsz8ojhntq.jpg

IMAG1458_zpsj7ihbbh8.jpg

Torque mount fitted. Took no pics as no paint it's just black lol. However I took a pic of the standard one. Can't believeh ow flexiblet he standard one is. The Bush is hardly mounted to it. No wonder it knocks all the time. And that's with it in good condition too.

IMAG1465_zps7bhn3njr.jpg

Also got a pic of the filter fitted now.

IMAG1461_zpsmnmmtonr.jpg

IMAG1462_zpsqkoodndn.jpg

Erm yeah it's big :) and sounds awsome.

As for the quick shift and torque mount its like a new car. Yeah the torque mount causes a tickily vibration threw your bottom when idling and when first setting off it knocks. It kinda feels like what it's like just before you stall and get that clutch judder. This mixxed with the quick shift (on shortest setting) and it just feels like I'm about to stall or not putting it in gear lol. But the car feels solid. It's like it's better built and not gonna fall in bits. Havnt been on some good roads to try it yet just around town but can already notice the positive side of having them :)