FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

The major job is done though, which was bloody quick! 

Yeah it was. Only thing now that's left is cloning of the ecu which a tuning company said to him they managed to flash a file straight on. Pete thought he would try it on mine but doing it like that didn't work. So he's got to do it his usual way which is by opening up the ecu. But he said he's now got a huge job forging an rs so Mine is on hold a day or too. He said it will be 100% before Christmas though. I'm not going to complaina s the original window for the work before the crack was discovered was today. He's done amazing with how far he's gone on it. I can't wait to pick it up though. I'm having a hard time without boost in my life haha

Be a nice Christmas present to yourself just having the car back then really! I'd be okay with the extra couple of days too considering the hours already gone in just because of the cracked block. At least you know everything will be right once you have it back and then some :D

Be a nice Christmas present to yourself just having the car back then really! I'd be okay with the extra couple of days too considering the hours already gone in just because of the cracked block. At least you know everything will be right once you have it back and then some :D

Yeah exactly. I'm really missing driving now lol. But it's doing me good. Been biking to work. And I think I'll stick to doing so as it will save the car some miles and save fuel lol

It won't stay like that for long haha! 

1000 miles under 2.5k by any chance?

Yup exactly that.

Done about 120miles now and it's still hovering around 35-37mpg lol. It won't be seeing that after this 1000 miles though lol.

So the engine bay is looking a bit poor at the min. Need an rs vac pipe and a blue induction hose. It's only green as I forgot to buy one but Pete had this lying about in the garage.

IMAG1333_zps25y2buu4.jpg

Main thing is the car is back. Sure I will hit that 1k in no time then I can really see what she's made of