FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

So last week I ordered some new side light bulbs as mine died. When I received them they where really long. And with the st side lights being so fidgety to fit they wouldn't go in because of the length of the bulbs. So I got some custom made shorter ones as a replacement. Fitted them today. They fit fine but still so fidgety. I lost my rag doing it. Was swearing at the lights and the missus said what's up? I said I'm buying some new headlights because the design on these are s*#t. And she said ok. Sooooo, I jumped on the opportunity before she changed her mind and ordered some after market lights haha. Not saying which ones and no pics until I've fitted them ;)

• Like 1

Headlights came. Tried to fit them and motor was hitting the slam pannel. So I cut a bit of the slam pannel so the motor would clear which it did. But then the base of the headlight unit was knocking the slam pannel also. So they are going back. Not happy I've hacked at the slam pannel for nothing but at least it can't be seen. But watch this space. There's a little something going to happen with headlights now :) which should be very interesting. They have been done before but very rare to see ;)

• Like 1

Had a rolling road day on Saturday and for me didn't go well at all. First off my car was too low, splitter was under a mm from catching the rollers (the rollers where quite deep) so the idiots at the garage put my front tyre pressure up to 55psi to raise the front. Then came the fun part. Where as everyone had 2 sessions. I had 3. Because they couldn't get no traction on there whatsoever. Had a disappointing reading of 328bhp and 356lbft and that was with her spinning. I actually spin the rollers. Then the garage was just going to leave me to go home with 55psi in the tyres. I wouldn't go unless they took the pressure down. There where 3 sts in total and eveRyan one of them spun at least once. But as they where under 300bhp and had good tyre pressure they got OK readings. Where as me I am still left in the lurk. They said they can tell there is way more power there but they just can't get it down. I will be going somewhere else soon. Been told since this garage are right cowboys. Anyway have a video of me spinning the rollers. Still picking rubber off my roof now lol.

https://youtu.be/bC_sroZb_4g

Jesse! Spinning the rollers! Lol what RR company was it mate? Can't believe they were gonna let you drive back on 55psi! The increase in psi probably what contributed to the wheel spin too.

Yeah we thought it must have been the tyres. 3 st's spun them. You couldn't see it with the others but you could hear the revs and see it on the graphs. None as dramatic as mine though. It really didn't like torque. And it was some cheap cowboy place in Wrexham.  I'll get the name.of it later.

Wasn't all bad though because even though I couldn't get the read out I wanted and was 20-30 maybe more horses down I still won a keyring and a sticker for most powerful ford there haha.