FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

That bay looks awesome, big filter looks much better mate. Bet it sounds mad now too! Quite fancied a quick shift for the mb6 when I had it but never got round to buying one. The shift in the TypeR is already short so not sure what it would be like with one. One sorted focus St!

That bay looks awesome, big filter looks much better mate. Bet it sounds mad now too! Quite fancied a quick shift for the mb6 when I had it but never got round to buying one. The shift in the TypeR is already short so not sure what it would be like with one. One sorted focus St!

Cheers buddy. Yeah the quick shift has improved things a lot. Do notice the difference in change time. They are however adjustable so with the civic just put ito it's minimum and you will still shorten the throw a little bit. Any little bit is an improveme lol even with a civic lol. Should be getting some more engine bay bling soon too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow she is finally going to be running the hybrid at its full potential. She is in at demon performanc centre again for Pete to work his magic and tune FroSTy to her best. Which I imagine will be tweaking the actuator and map so she's running correctly, safe and at her full potential.

Also I have a question as I've been approached twise now about this. But I've been offered a devils own water methanol kit. Now I know it is good stuff, drops piston and ring temps by 300°, reduces carbon build up, more power etc etc.

Now my question is what will this do for me? Will I be risking it as I'm going to be 360-370bhp on st pistons so really pushing them to there limits. However I was told the drop in temps I will be safe. So what do people think? Worth the risk or not? Obviously I just don't want the engine going bang...... Again. But it's a bit closer to that 400bhp mark....

Ok I spoke to Pete about the meth and he had loads of good things to say about it and it would be totallyf one on mine :) I'm not in a rush to get one though but something to consider in the future.

I've been out with the kids and got a video. Unfortunately the missus is a bit ill so she wasn't up for it lol. But yeah the video is good. It's 8mins long though but the kids reactions are great. My lad had a shock but then loved it. My daughter absolutely hated it but I'm sure towards the end she was just playing up for the camera haha. I'm just uploading onto the pc etc then I will get links up

Well here's the vid. Sound is a bit poor at first. Can't hardly hear me over the induction sucking haha. 8mins long but a good watch. 5mins in we had a small play with a jag xfs I think it was who if you watch come out of nowhere right up my back side.

https://youtu.be/Yz2jJCJK8cc