Marko's MB6

marko

yeah i remember seeing yours the other month then i saw knight fit the magnacore leads aswell and thought i would see my distributor failing as an opportunity to upgrade it but hondata coil on plug upgrade would cost close to 1000 to get the car running again, as i would need to buy hondata s300/200 to get the coil on plug kit to co-operate :( maybe one day

Ouch, would be nice though. :)

so most of my service kit is here, but despite my efforts and paying for express delivery im still not gonna have her until at least monday now i guess, as one package hasn't arrived, i hate how these companies let you order things they don't have in stock opie never had my plugs but at least they communicated with me so i could request they swap them to regular iridium plugs which they did and i got them the day after.

now im just waiting on demon tweeks  with my tyres and ht leads :(

null_zpsf6115c8b.jpg

brought this back from the states with me luckily it doesn't smell like it the police would have a field day with it.

null_zps37354cff.jpg

What is that mate? Did he kick the car?I can't make much sense of the pic on my phone sorry

yeah pal dirty great footprint and dent cant wait till i find out who did it ill put a dent in their face with my foot.

thinking security camera set up around the house can get some nice setups for under £200

• Like 1

Disgusting mate. Someone put a boot in the rear quarter of my mate's fabia. Well p**sed. But pushed it out best he could then we cut a sticker that says "thanks d**khead" and slapped that around the dent

Shocking, probably drunken yobs trying to act all manly in front of their girlfriends

I once saw a lad run over the top of my bonnet and roof and have woken up to an upside down wheelbarrow on the roof of my then 3 year old Mondeo, needless to day I went off it

Yeah probs, ain't the first dent that's appeared, even had my mirror snapped back by a copper an he was about to drive away when I shouted then he got out acting all c**ky and policeman like, and said its fine didnt break it :/

But yeah security cameras around the house now then I can see who did it and go find them and damage somthing of equal value though on my estate not many people have valuables :(