MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Grill's very nice... Most would have carbon'd the outter grill too but it looks better with the PB grill edge and carbon H!!

Did you mesh the grill yourself or buy it already done?? Very neatly done either way! :D

Grill's very nice... Most would have carbon'd the outter grill too but it looks better with the PB grill edge and carbon H!!

Did you mesh the grill yourself or buy it already done?? Very neatly done either way! :D

Thanks yer I want just hints of carbon outside the car so did not want to to much on the grill and think it looks nice with PB and a bit of carbon :)

Yes did this one myself a pain I did it a few years ago its been waiting for her lol . But think the ones you can buy are good to and a lot less hass

All this carbon dipping is amazing! looks real! how much does it cost dave for example the a pillar covers? £40-50 ??? can't be cheap :wink:

Depends on who you know lol

Yes it can work out a fair bit of cash to do lots of dipping ,its more down to the amount of prep work where the cost goes

Not sure how much it cost I had bits done on the fly and was helping out . But you got to be looking at £100-350 if you wanted all the inside done it just depends on how big and how much you want doing and amount of prep so it's hard to set a fixed price till you see the panels . Are panels need a fair bit of prep to get them good and smooth lol