MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Was a bar stared putting the bonnet back on, especially when my idea wasn't listened to! But in the end it was my idea that worked lol.

It looks even better in the flesh as the camera doesn't do it justice & I take my hat off to David for persevering with TrinityD, but just sooo glad that all the bits are nearly gone out of my living room :-)

Was a bar stared putting the bonnet back on, especially when my idea wasn't listened to! But in the end it was my idea that worked lol.

What do you expect, you is woman, you go make tea, man needs to sell your idea as own. :P

• Like 2

Listen you do this to me every time i browse civic5 early hours of the morning not long before going to bed and then you pop up another mod that is so amazing that i then struggle to sleep thinking how amazing it must look in the flesh.  LOL

All this nonsense of course is my way of saying that i love the art work and it looks just amazing, but i would not expect anything else from this build

• Like 1