MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Words just cannot describe on what I think of this amazing build! I can just keep saying the same thing over and over again. Gotta tell you, I really love the idea of wrapping the glove box!  :eek:  8-)

Especially if we do outside daves house what we did last weekend out in the countryside!

SSHHHHH we all agreed to keep it a secret mate REMEMBER ???   PMSL!!!!

There are no sheep in Daves street! lmao! Seriously though, I think this project deff deserves something kinda special like unveiling or something. It's been not just one but two mammoth journeys for Dave, Sarah and this mental Civic!

• Like 1

There are no sheep in Daves street! lmao! Seriously though, I think this project deff deserves something kinda special like unveiling or something. It's been not just one but two mammoth journeys for Dave, Sarah and this mental Civic!

I agree and i will be their to see this beast unveiled and its a good excuse to meet more members oh and of course to shoot some more video (film :wink: eh Nikh25) footage this needs to happen...

Nice needs to be a good day she will hate rain lol still putting her back together at mo and one or two special things to come in the next week or two then to get her on the road and other trip to the mappers need a little more go I think so bigger new filter and tweak :):):):)

Ok so she has real carbon ,powered coated ,dipped, engine swap, brake swap ,HUD swap ,retrim , and that's just some of whats been done to her ( full full mod spec I will put up end of month when I work it out lol)

So needed just to do a little thing to help finish her it was always planed this but now it's been done

A LITTLE BIT OF AIRBRUSHING ME THINKS :):):):). The camera dose not show it all at its best the light just did not let it pick out all of the detail and dark colour

In memory for the 3 who never saw her :( here's to you RIP

null_zpsfd15b2f6.jpg

null_zpsdf389cd3.jpg

null_zpsc3a44ef8.jpg

null_zps8843ff23.jpg

null_zpse788d8d2.jpg

Hope you like

O and check out the airbrushed winglets ( you can not see very well the camera did not show to good but they are dark purple that sparkles in the sun :) )

null_zps5e6b783b.jpg

Hope you like them