MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

This is so so good its amazing airbrush work it only seems like yesturday that we went and saved her from that hell hole and brought her home

and now look how good she looks truly amazing indeed. Now David you know what to do see you soon.

Have to say mate, when you sent me the pics through pm, I was almost in tears. Such a truely nice thing you have done, dedicating the car to your folks and Dawn, who are no longer here. Know they will be looking down and will be sooo proud of what you have achieved mate. And Dawn will be saying "so that's what he was up to!" I know she was as big a fan of your build as I am, and used to love trying to guess what you were planning next when on the phone to us. So many ideas in there that she would have loved. Hope you don't mind me nicking a few for Ruby and Dawns deck!  Totally inspired build this!

• Like 3

That is so nice, love the tiny carbon detail round the window switches.

Like anyone is ever going to notice them!

It's little details like that, that make this such an amazing piece of work. applause.gif1

Ok just to keep the carbon going lol lol lol lol

Right the the grill all done PB and then black mesh with the carbon H fitted in

null_zps4815069b.jpg

null_zpsf61edc48.jpg

Ok also fitted the black MG ZS. side repeaters new bulb holds had to be re wired up to fit them

Just a few more bits before I turn the key to start her :) o I have but the coolant bottle into trin2 so she is not left out lol( plus it had more of a blue look than purple when it was in the engine bay . So going to do new one for trinity D :)