MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Omg, been out for a spin in her today for the first time as a passenger of course - she sounds so raw, but pretty scary that a car like that can have so much power.

Think it needs a roll cage to feel 100% safe lol (I don't like it when I'm not in control of a car)

I sounded like a proper old women, it's 50 miles a hour down here don't be getting done for speeding as David's kicking into Vtech at 80mph

PMSL!!!  i bet that was one epic ride though amd what a buzz to have that much power sitting in an M....

Rules are there to be broken as are speed limits :wink:

This is an epic build ive seen this car in the flesh and it is truely amazing i know that dave has been through alot with this

build its something he wanted and pushed on till he got it and that takes some doing to see it as it is now is speechless

all the sleepless nights and pennies disappearing faster than a wet fart down your leg the car is a credit to you dave now you

can finally enjoy all the work and power.

p.s very jealous though...

Thanks guys ,I hope to get some sort of vid up before end of year as long as the weather is good .still a fair few bits to do and some improvements to be made . Still things I am not fully happy with yet and some ideas I have so more custom stuff maybe to come

A bit of work I need to do on engine ,inside and outside . The only thing that not get done for a while will be bodywork

O few pics of other bits not put in yet

null_zps0f5d31c3.jpg

null_zps5058b1c7.jpg

Dam cold days but that said better than rain lol