Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

wish you could do my spear set of lights like yours i would probely just duff it up is the lights leagal as i was told to remve hid from my mb as it wasent pros and windscreen washer jets for light and thay wernt auto leving lol need a set of them or you need to start manufcuring them

SO had a awesome Saturday at SWjCC multimeet and was wicked to meet Unicycletom and Chandler

heres a cople photos of the cars lined up.

IMG_4380_zpsa0db4a4a.jpg

IMG_4411_zpse28b5b93.jpg

On sunday I found out i am now able to fill a free space at japfest thanks to Zchdnn donating me his ticket so I decided to Dye my girlfriends hair the same colour of my car :lol:

IMG_4464_zps1ed3891a.jpg

with her permission of course.

Whilst the sun was out i also took up the opportunity to paint my calipers red but ima little unsure of the looks so please guys let me know of your thoughts on the look im thinking they may look better gold what do you think.

IMG_4478_zpsdd76e457.jpg

IMG_4480_zps8bcc9c44.jpg

IMG_4481_zps829e5085.jpg

And of course just for you guys a photo of my lovely girlfriend and here hair next to the car [smitten.gif]

IMG_4479_zps7e9b06c1.jpg

The final photo Is just another angel i found of the car which looks wicked. let me know on your thoughts peeps :D

IMG_4485_zpsada88b6c.jpg

Car looks awesome mate,

Just wondering, what time you leaving to get down to jap fest? If your up for it there's the services between junction 9-10 on the m25, I think it's called EXTRA services, did you wanna meet there and then convoy down? I'm coming from Redhill.

• Like 1