Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

SO guys a little update for you all. new year means new mods which hopefully you will all like :)

So for starter's you lot need to help me decide weather I go true MB^ vti style or keep the VTIs front lip. I have alreay made the choice that I prefer the car without the VTIs rear lip so thats gone WACK11111  the skirts I love so they may stay but it depends on what you guys honestly think I swing both ways with both my lips haha.gif1

So new hens teeth fog lights are fitted and dam they are bright, got a nice yellow tint to them. still stick out a bit from the bumper so once the weather starts getting a little warmer i can refit them and make them LUSH and flush like the standard ones.

IMG_7371_zpsdc06df2f.jpg

NEXT

I had a little play with carbon wrap BUT only on the interior managed to do the windscreen pillar's, gear surround, and dash trim. LOOks sweet drool.gif1

IMG_7432_zps520f918f.jpg

IMG_7434_zpse5a423ff.jpg

IMG_7362_zps3f7222fb.jpg

Engine had a little tidy up, replaced all gold sh+t for standard shinny silver stuff. fits in a bit nicer with the rest of the engine.

IMG_7370_zpscda0cbb0.jpg

NEXT

Alloy has been repaired and back on the car once again so I give you a photo of the repair job for those interested in that stuff :mrgreen: Still planning on getting another set but now im unsure if i will sell them I love them too much right now [smitten.gif]

also Thanks to Adam on the facebook forum I managed to get a new rear bumper as mine the lacquer had started to peel so thank to Adam for that.

IMG_7416_zps4f149a70.jpg

photo of car

NEXT

I know some of you have seen my headlights and some havn't so I would like to say they may be up for sale in April. As I was so eger to make them I didn't make them as best I could sooo I thought it would be a good time to start the MK2's  :twisted:  which I will make perfect so they are currently at the stage of drying after a lush coat of 2pack lacquer. These I have bigger plans for and I will keep you all updated as this is probs one of the best things about the car  :grin: Here's a preview pic :arrow:

IMG_7482_zpsf1be09b6.jpg

IMG_7480_zps0e3ead29.jpg

So if you want a set of projectors I will let you know when My old set are for sale. I will refurbish them for you guys until then just keep and ear to the ground in April lol

And last of all.

In expectation of new wheels I have started prep on my Next custom mod. these will only go on if they look classy and fit in with the rest of the car, but im sure you guys will be as excited as I am to find out What the car will look like in a few months time Im going to try and have to completed for Japfest 2014 for all to see in person. :mrgreen: Either way I will leave you with this photo's and let all your amazing imaginations fill in the gaps :mrgreen:

IMG_7483_zps569819bf.jpgas normal one photo of the full car in its currant state [smitten.gif]

IMG_7454_zpsa898f45f.jpg

• Like 1

OH MY!  :eek: I must have those headlights!!! 

Some awesome stuff going here bud, especially the arches! 

It's funny how your wheels recently got damaged as mine has too. Buckled and cracked but not repairable  :sad: So I hope to get new wheels before Japfest!

• Like 1