My Civic MA The Story Continues, She’s Back :)

skitzma8

Well I have an engine hoist coming on saturday so the engine swap will be happening :) I have found some more info on the D16W4 engine, and it's just a re-stamped D16Y8, with slight alteration to the EGR valve for the deck.

• Like 1

Well I have an engine hoist coming on saturday so the engine swap will be happening :) I have found some more info on the D16W4 engine, and it's just a re-stamped D16Y8, with slight alteration to the EGR valve for the deck.

Looking forward to it mate :)

The D16 is getting put into my MA8 soon I carn't wait! No more D14 for me :) she will finally have a bit more poke to go with her looks ;) I also have a turbo in mind.. but ill just get the D16 fully serviced first and see what its like in my MA :D

She sure will have move poke dave :) just still spliting the obd2a dash loom for my obd1 ma8 so I don't have to swap the lot over.. Also My d14 dash loom has only 3 plugs blanked off at the shock tower, so is swaping/spliting the dash looms really necessary?