Wagonlife uk Aerodeck Stance Daily

ollie91

Thanks man :) right plans for weekend are a wire tuck :( quite scared haha as i hate wiring. A new motor fully rebuilt with some choice goodies ;) re paint and some interior re working very happy with how it looks just needs a few more tweeks thanks for all the comments appreciate them.

IMG_3198.jpg cheeky mimms shot

A man just like me.... Has an mb as a daily driver and some dirty drift bitches for some weekend rubber smoking. Love the sr20 swap on the coupe mate i had a 4age 16v uk spec gt coupe before and have to say they are the best thing since durex

Haha im 22 buddy and am.not funded by mummy and daddy at all just have a passion for cars :) the ae86 is a beast i love it but also hate it due to the ball ache of the swap and the soarer well thats my fav so much power from simple mods :). The tuck will be done weekend i hope got all the advice and info i need so should be relatively simple i hope. Thats the one bud M as a daily drifter for the weekends haha i love it glad you like.

Wow!  [smitten.gif]  [smitten.gif]  [smitten.gif] Awesome! I bet they keep you busy and good luck on the wire tuck. I'm scared too as I'm wire tucking the whole engine bay on my M soon  :wink:

. The tuck will be done weekend i hope got all the advice and info i need so should be relatively simple i hope.

Can we have lots of photos of the process please, since this will be a first over here (as far as i know, correct me if i'm wrong). Good luck!