Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Nice one, I couple of pair of mole grips, or pliers should help you get the shape you need

Also when fitted you can bend it a little to where you want the filter to stay

Furthest away from the engine as possible

It would be worth, as mentioned to remove the resonator box and run a cold air feed to it

I had to remove mine as the intake wasint long enough with it being 'universal' so that coupled with having no cai the heat soak was horrendous! :)

• Like 1

Nice one, I couple of pair of mole grips, or pliers should help you get the shape you need

Also when fitted you can bend it a little to where you want the filter to stay

Furthest away from the engine as possible

It would be worth, as mentioned to remove the resonator box and run a cold air feed to it

I had to remove mine as the intake wasint long enough with it being 'universal' so that coupled with having no cai the heat soak was horrendous! :)

What is cai mate? I bolted the strip to the hole where you had done yours and used a cable tie to hold the pipe to the strip...I think it should work  :wink:

So I got a Mesh grill the other day from a friend and just replaced the centre H with my carbon wrapped H and carbon wrapped the silver bits that are visible through the grill. Also decided to put fly eye tint on the headlights and got Ring Xenon Ultima bulbs...More than pleased with the end result :)

20130910_162822.jpg

IMG-20130907-WA0040.jpg

20130910_162842.jpg

Love the look of that mate! Good use of a cheap mod to COMPLETELY change the look!

Does the interior light with led bulb work when doors open and by the manual switch? My led i put in only worked one way as is pole sensitive!

Ta

Edit~ just read your reply on my thread about light haha! :)

• Like 1

The flyeyes look great, shows me what mine will look like when I eventually pull my finger out and fit mine, my mb2 is tucked away in my parents garage for the week as I have use of their car this week:) so will be next week

Cai, is cold air intake - essential mod really if you have a open sucky filter:)

• Like 1

Love the look of that mate! Good use of a cheap mod to COMPLETELY change the look!

Does the interior light with led bulb work when doors open and by the manual switch? My led i put in only worked one way as is pole sensitive!

Ta

Edit~ just read your reply on my thread about light haha! :)

Thanks mate...yeah I love the fly eye..completes the black theme properly :)

Nice!

Me likey a lot!

Thanks Tom...it's changed so much since you first commented on here :)

That looks MeanAsF>ck! Looks amazing mate! Top work!  :wink:

Thanks Kyfer...Mean as F>ck...I like that :D

The flyeyes look great, shows me what mine will look like when I eventually pull my finger out and fit mine, my mb2 is tucked away in my parents garage for the week as I have use of their car this week:) so will be next week

Cai, is cold air intake - essential mod really if you have a open sucky filter:)

Just do it mate...shouldn't take more than 10 minutes :) and love the look of headlights now :)

Hmm I will have to look into that Cai mod then...I hope its not too much hassle.