Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

I haven't done it Nick..don't know how to..what does it do?

It puts the ecu back to a sort of learn mode so it can change the settings to accept the changes in the fuel and air intake, I do it after every mod.

Get the car warmed up, turn it off and remove the ecu & ecu back up fuses and leave it for 10 minutes, put the fuses back and start the car again and run it up to temp again without touching the throttle.

• Like 2

It puts the ecu back to a sort of learn mode so it can change the settings to accept the changes in the fuel and air intake, I do it after every mod.

Get the car warmed up, turn it off and remove the ecu & ecu back up fuses and leave it for 10 minutes, put the fuses back and start the car again and run it up to temp again without touching the throttle.

Is there a how to with pics on the forum? I don't even know where the ECU is and don't want to mess things up :)

Is there a how to with pics on the forum? I don't even know where the ECU is and don't want to mess things up :)

You don't have to touch the ecu mate, just the fuses, they're in the fuse box under the bonnet next to the battery, locations are on the underside of the lid.

The other option is to disconnect the battery.

• Like 1

You don't have to touch the ecu mate, just the fuses, they're in the fuse box under the bonnet next to the battery, locations are on the underside of the lid.

As above ^^

Coming along nice. Keep it up bro

• Like 1

Looks cool! And what Nick says, I always reset the ecu after any mod has been done on the engine. You might not feel the difference after but you never know. I have noticed a difference after resetting the ecu when I changed the exhaust manifold  ;)

• Like 1

Didn't you say earlier in your guide to remove the ecu then remove ecu fuses? So I have to just remove all the fuses in the fuse box and then put them back in the same order?