Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Cutting seems to be the hardest part in window tinting lol. I tried passenger side rear window. Tried cutting it first to size and then peeling off the backing sheet but it got messed up a little at the bottom. The other side I am going to take backing sheet of first and put it in place and then try cutting it to size. Let's see how it goes. I haven't used heat gun.

I will redo them mate add the finish wasn't as I wanted it be. I will post some pics soon

I'm sure I've seen a technique on the inter web where they cut it to rough size, then place over the window with the backing still on and heat gun it so it takes to the curvature of the window.

• Like 1

Yeah hopefully soon. They do go on outside of window right as I have tinted my quarter windows. Not a perfect finish but Ok for first try

LOL Yes mate those ones are outside fit.....

• Like 1

Got a bad news today. I had my insurance through a broker who got it for me for £1000 for the year with £400 upfront payment and the rest on installments. Keep in mind the cheapest quote I had from Price comparison websites was £2500. He called me today and said the insurance company phoned him this morning and told him they won't be able to insure my car on my address anymore from today so they will cancel the insurance from midnight tonight and reimburse the first instalment which went out this month. The reason insurance company gave him was they don't want to insure any car 15 years or older in my post code area as my post code is Black listed for fake claims. Are they allowed to cancel the insurance on one day notice or is he just lieing to me??

As Nick said, they're meant to give you more notice than that. I'd argue that they accepted you and should honour the agreement for the year, I bet you're well annoyed at that!

• Like 1

yeah man pi**ed off at that..on the contract in their terms it says they will give 21 days notice if they want to cancel for any reason but my broker said that was only if I had taken insurance direct from the company.

yeah man pi**ed off at that..on the contract in their terms it says they will give 21 days notice if they want to cancel for any reason but my broker said that was only if I had taken insurance direct from the company.

That's bollocks.

• Like 1