Calster's MC1 'Wolf'

Calster17

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to see everyone likes it.  :-P Seems to be a car everyone likes, and only hate has been when someones said its slow & rubbish and I've told them it'll eat there car alive on the right road. (That said, its not hard to beat a chav in a 1.2 Corsa D when useing a mobility scooter!) 

Car needed alot of welding where they normally do, so that's all getting sorted as well as a few other things, but hopefully have it all done by the end of the month! 

So Should hopefully put the thread up for it when ive actually got it to drive, but until then this is for my 'Deck Wolf.  :wink:

-

I said a few post's back about the new gear knob I got, so I though I'd post a picture...

tbHtYeL.jpg

It's the 'DeathTune' one from ZillaLife. (Currently out of stock for Hondas). Made from Aluminium, and cost more than I would actually normally spend on something I never actually needed. But Got to say it looks nice and has a good feel to it. Even worth it for all the jokes I get...(you can no doubt guess the style of them all).