Burbleboy's VTi-S Build **NOW SOLD 16/12/15**

burbleboy

What an awesome set of mods! Love the seats! Were they expensive? As in several hundred pounds? (Don't have to say the exact figure if you don't want to!)

Car sits really nice on the Meisters!

Looking lush seats make a massive difference inside compared to the 70's Couch fabric standard ones

Lol lol

I had even bought black interior spray for the door cards to match any seats i found but managed to get blue evo 7 ones that matched interior colour and did not have bolsters destroyed!

• Like 1

What an awesome set of mods! Love the seats! Were they expensive? As in several hundred pounds? (Don't have to say the exact figure if you don't want to!)

Car sits really nice on the Meisters!

Thanks mate! Not at all, the seats were £350 posted and fitting them cost me £12 in brackets, £10 for my mates dinner and bought him an item for his house he was wanting that cost £20!

I raised the car slightly to handle the scottish roads on this years upcoming camping roadtrips!

Lol lol

I had even bought black interior spray for the door cards to match any seats i found but managed to get blue evo 7 ones that matched interior colour and did not have bolsters destroyed!

Result mate looking forward to the how to.

Hows the ride feel now with the coilovers?

I've had headaches with nearly everything on this one (like all my cars). It just seems to be ME that looses out on things! 

Tears and tantrums example:

Rota wheels: thought they would fit but didn't. Sent back and paid £50 due to damage by tyre fitter and postage costs.

Seats: supplied with cracked backing. Went mental down the phone after they said i had signed for them and they were fine when the left shop. I explained that they were that well packed the damage caused was before shipment as plastic hard to break. They sent me a complete new back for free but had to get my work colleague to strip seat and fit new backing. 

Suspension setup: Been set up professionally for road/track. Picked car up and everything seemed fine. Noticed very slight scrubbage on o/s/r outer tyre. You 

can physically see that there is more positive camber on that tyre than the n/s/r. I now have to get booked back in for full geo again. The garage aint exactly close to me. Why cant it be done right first time?

I do get fed up with all the modding as it always seems to bring feckin headaches. It doesnt help that ive got wedding things and all sorts to organise and problems with cars just makes me cringe! It is worth it in the end but honestly...i'm drained now!