Feck's 1999 Civic

feck_on_a_stick

Cool goota love gremlins the fuzzy kind that is

lol as long as they don't start messing with peoples automobiles!! :P

My new resistor arrived today.  Easily fitted in 10mins thanks to the 'How to' on here.  When I first started the heater again it started screeching, but quickly disappeared.  Hopefully that's it sorted :) 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Not much in the way of updates here.  I got a four wheel alignment done on the car last week after getting the front shocks replaced a month or two ago.  Still need to get some time to figure out the printout that I was given but first impressions are very good and make me wish Id done it sooner.

I'd a spare hour today and took advantage of the daylight to replace my heater motor.  The current one just didn't seem to be blowing hard enough and would screech the odd time.  

I pulled the old one out; so much easier than I thought it'd be.  I found a stack of bits of trees and old leaves in there which must have been what was causing the issues.  The new unit spun a lot easier in my hand than the current one, so I figured I'd still put the new one in :)

188694CB-4599-4F40-AD03-1136338EAF8A_zps

As well as replacing my heater motor I replaced my power steering reservoir as well.  

I'd the car in for it's annual service at the start of November and the mechanic filled the power steering reservoir only for it to leak out over the workshop.  Turns out the power steering belt had sliced a nice gouge out of the bottle lol.

160F0111-F89D-4611-88AC-F24950AEE425_zps

Replacement bottle arrived.....and......it's black lol It's def been painted at some point but I think it blends in to the bay quite well.

55354EAA-773B-42CC-829E-2F917731378E_zps

• Like 1