Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

The nipples are the only thing I can think of without the calipers coming back off to be checked so I'm crossing my fingers too mate!

Hopefully its just the nipples, you'll be suprised what air a dodgy nipple can let in from a small fracture, when done up tight the crack opens more but when in your hand under no pressure you will struggle to notice it

• Like 1

Well new nipples arrived, just been and swapped them. Now to wait for my old man to get home so we can eat and then go bleed it again.

I did notice the new nipples were different sizes front to back, new rears felt like a better fit than what I took off and I have only tightened them by hand until it stopped then nudged it a bit with the brake spanner. Should be sweet, fingers crossed anyway! Will report back once we've bled it!

We did three laps of the car! Each corner the first time round until no more bubbles came out. Did the second lap for good measure and more came out. Did the third lap to be sure but just fluid came out. Still soft but feels better. Going to use the car for a couple of days and do it again to check for more air. New nipples definitely seem to have helped I would say.