Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Nor do I, but I think he has sold 99% of his mods just by whining about it!

This vti-s is gonna get raped!!

Ive already got the dibs on that dude lol oh u mean for parts sorry my bad lol

• 2 weeks later...

Did you have any trouble fitting your rear seats? I can't get mine to lock in, the metal hinges are too big for my seats?

See your thread chap. I've answered

I had to swap them for the smaller hooks.

That looks so good with full leather and black door cards!

Such a nice car mate, looks so good when given a clean defo one of my favorite cars on here. The interior as well, woah bet that is a nice place to sit.

Cheers fellas! Nice place to sit until it's baking hot and the air con doesn't work, bum burner! :lol:

Any joy with the jerking problems yet pal... Mine feels slightly sluggish and jerky on acceleration... Im thinking new clutch kit and clean out throttle body and see how it goes!

To be honest I've done nothing towards it apart from test the TPS which is fine. I've been given a used Lambda sensor to try but I haven't had time to attempt swapping it to test.

Any joy with the jerking problems yet pal... Mine feels slightly sluggish and jerky on acceleration... Im thinking new clutch kit and clean out throttle body and see how it goes!

i wouldn't clean out the throttle body mate. all the gunk in there creates a seal so your car idles properly