Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Took her out for a short drive this morning once I'd sorted a couple of odd jobs!

Pictures aren't great, low sun kind of spoils them, who'd have thought after all the moaning about the rain?! :lol:

8C1BC81C-866D-4F64-9CDB-34C21BF39945_zps

70C4FBF1-96ED-4026-88AA-ADE6A3294D1A_zps

51A16585-5F64-455E-AC27-E1B357660D52_zps

DB03B6EF-F2C5-460E-96F0-3CF7B1E2AE2A_zps

665AA69A-F9A3-4D62-8D2F-3C8F56E1B51E_zps

it's worth checking the size of the new dizzy against the old one if you've still got it.

I've just fitted a new cap and rotor to mine and had to buy them from ignition car parts because the blue print one i got was too big.

also, the rotor doesn't have a screw holding it on, and when i last changed mine I had to destroy it to get it off. I've squirted a bit of lube in this time (because the new rotor hasn't got one either) to hopefully avoid problems next time... might be worthwhile doing it now while it's all still fresh.

:)

I noticed that with the rotor too! Will keep that in mind about the cap and getting something on the shaft too!

• Like 4

Cheers peeps!

Nearly had a very cool and unique mod today but it didn't quite work out so had to abort! I've got some JDM stalks from an Integra DC2, managed to get the indicators and lights working but I couldn't quite get the wipers to behave properly and then I flew the fuse for them! Whoops! So at that I decided to put it back to normal and with a new fuse, all working again thankfully!

Tried to make a start on the DC2 wheel but couldn't get the star/torx bit off the steering wheel, one side came undone but the other won't so that's me for today with the wind picking up and it looking like it's about to chuck it down! Need to borrow a better tool as I only had the allen key style one!

I did manage to run the second USB cable from the back of my headunit, doesn't plug into anything yet but handy for when I do think of something!! Plus had to bend the cage bits so the radio doesn't keep trying to slide forward!

Another day more problems oh well, im not too worried for you though im sure you will sort it or just cry wolf again LOL

I think I caused the fuse to blow trying to get the wiper stalk working but was easy enough to sort once I'd worked out which fuse it was!

Will leave the stalks as there's no rear wiper switch either, if anybody else wants a go I don't mind sending them out, there's a bit of the original loom left which is what I used to work out how to rewire the plugs!

I think I caused the fuse to blow trying to get the wiper stalk working but was easy enough to sort once I'd worked out which fuse it was!

Will leave the stalks as there's no rear wiper switch either, if anybody else wants a go I don't mind sending them out, there's a bit of the original loom left which is what I used to work out how to rewire the plugs!

I'd just get confused with jdm stalks, trying to indicate with my wipers all the time.

You need to get that dc2 wheel on though, otherwise I'll have to come up and help you fit it…

…to mine. :)

Another day more problems oh well, im not too worried for you though im sure you will sort it or just cry Phil again LOL

Fixed. ;)

• Like 3